Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Two Weddings in a Row = Joy, Stress, Work, and Love...

... In the end it's worth it all.

The last couple weeks have been packed with bridal showers
and wedding planning. Sorry for neglecting my blog,
someone asked me when I was going to post another recipe,
and I said I would once all the weddings were behind me.
I need to go grocery shopping first. Hopefully soon!

Last Wednesday night, I had the honor of having Aunt Coleen,
Clair Bleu, Grandfather, and Grandmother for dinner.
Clair Bleu asked if they would be featured on my blog
with a recipe- now I wish I would have taken
the time to snap a few photos.

I served them; Rolls, Alice Springs Chicken, Scalloped Potatoes,
Creamed Limas, Lettuce Salad, Cinnamon Pickle,
and Apple Dumplings with Ice Cream for dessert.
Just try to make a mental photo. Thank You.

Go to http://coleensr.xanga.com/ for a real photo.

I had the privilege of arranging all of the flowers for
Pete and Lana's wedding. My dear Mom helped with the
70 table bouquets. I had never arranged bridal
bouquets and was a little scared, but in the end
God granted me the patience and wisdom.
To Him goes all the glory and praise!

First Glance


The Blushing Bride


The Happy Groom


Siblings- all grown up and married. (or about to be)

Pretty Ladies


"Jump, Austy Jump!"

Bridesmaid's Bouquet

Bride's Bouquet


The Beautiful Tables

They rode off into the sunset and lived happily ever after.

The End,
Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment