Monday, February 21, 2011

Blog Worthy

I made up two recipes this week that
were not "blog-worthy". Both of the recipes
where good, but just not good enough to post.
I don't want to post recipes just because they
look good, I want them to taste delicious too.

Peach Rum Shrimp- the grill ran out of gas so the sauce was runny.
The sauce was good but needed that grilled taste.
 I will try this one again and post it for you. 

Chicken legs rubbed with cajun and orange marmalade.
The seasoning remained on the outside of the skin-
which is the part I do not eat. Uggg.

So no recipes this week- hopefully next week will be better.

Blessings,
Hope

1 comment:

  1. This is such a beautiful blog (I'm so glad I stumbled upon it)! I espeically love your photography and your recipes look delish - thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete