Friday, January 3, 2014

Merrymaking

Happy new year to all. I am excited to see what 2014 will bring.

I thought I would share some photos from the workshop we did in December.
We are currently living at Joshua's parents while we finish our living room and kitchen. We are trying to get everything done before the wee one arrives in March. So if there is a post drought- I am busy cleaning up dust.

I designed the photos in spreads for a book so they view small. Just click on the image and it will show up larger.

































Happy New Year,
Hope

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful.
    Happy New Year.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! It looked like so much fun and your pictures are gorgeous Hope! Wish I lived near you...I would have totally come for the class!!

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel selfish the way I read your Blog but have never commented, your header says blogging with the intent to inspire. and that is what you do for me way up here in North Idaho. thanks and God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely beautiful workshop!! The location looks so perfect for the class, and creating the cozy atmosphere. If I lived close I would totally have come. :)

    ReplyDelete