Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Chicken Salad

I had today off!
I am taking Tuesdays off
this summer to garden and can.
Needless to say I am super excited.

I spent the day washing, cleaning,
weeding and planting.

My sister spent the day here
with me so I whipped up some
chicken salad for lunch.
I love chicken salad.



 Arrange Throw ingredients in a bowl and mix.
Chill for 15 minutes.


Grab a jar of limeade and head outside to eat.


Chicken Salad

1- 12.5 oz. can of chicken breast
1/2 cup mayo
1/4 cup sweet pickle, chopped
1/4 cup onion, diced
4 eggs, hard boiled and diced
 1 stalk of celery, chopped
1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
 1/2 tsp. pepper
1 Tbsp. honey
2 tsp. vinegar
1/2 tsp. dry mustard

Mix together and chill in the refrigerator
for 15 minutes. Serve on bread or crackers,
or whatever you choose. 



 Don't be afraid to conquer your biggest fears.
It's hilarious to watch these two play.
Charlie literally sits on Duke's head and
Duke knows to play nice with his little friend.


Blessings,
Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment