Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mini Cheesecakes

We were having some friends over
for dinner tonight and I wanted a
quick, good dessert.

I love using my ramekins or
martini glasses for individual desserts.
I decided to make some no bake,
individual cheesecakes with 
red raspberries on top.



 Press the crust in ramekin with the bottom of a spoon.



 Fill with cream cheese filling and top with raspberries.


Mini Cheesecakes

Crust

1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
2 Tbsp. sugar
3 Tbsp. butter, melted
2 shakes of cinnamon

Mix together with a fork and press two rounded
tablespoons into each ramekin.

Filling

8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
2 tsp. lemon juice
3/4 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
1/4 cup milk

Beat together cream cheese, sugar, vanilla,
and lemon juice. In another bowl beat whipping cream
until it holds soft peaks. Then add to cream cheese mixture
and add the milk to thin it down a little.
Beat just until combined.
Spoon over crust and chill for several hours.
Top with fruit of your choice.

Enjoy,
Hope

2 comments:

  1. I love how simple this recipe is! It's perfect for this time of year too, I'm so making these :) Love your blog by the way just stumbled across it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure this'll taste great because I have tried a few of your recipes and I enjoyed them very much. Awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete