Sunday, March 11, 2012

Rosemary Roasted Vegetables

We had roast beef for lunch
today so I decided to to roast
some potatoes, carrots and onions.

I used the recipe my Aunt helped
me come up with for our wedding potatoes.
It's a easy recipe that is delicious on roasted vegetables.



 Start with 8 cups of vegetables.
 Mix together oil and seasonings. Toss well.


 Spread out on a large baking sheet.



Enjoy with roast beef or anything.
The carrots are like candy. I ate most of them.



 A comforting Sunday lunch. All that I need is a nap.


Rosemary Roasted Vegetables

 8 cups of vegetables (carrots, potatoes and onions)
1/3 cup olive oil
1 large spring of fresh rosemary, minced
3 blades of fresh chives, minced
(If forgot to add chives but they are a delicious addition)
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp. garlic powder

Mix together oil and seasonings.
Toss oil mixture over vegetables and spread
out on a large baking tray. Bake at 425 for 35 minutes.


Enjoy,
Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment