Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A sweet little family

 Sorry for the posting drought. I decided to take a little break from blogging. It's nice to have a breather once in awhile. I try to be mindful and not let blogging take over more important things in my life.

My sister and her husband were here over the weekend for a funeral. She has been wanting some photos of their little family. So I snapped a few for her.


 She really wanted a picture of them kissing Caleb,
but Caleb wasn't fond of all the smooching.


Big boy, 8 months old. His father claims he will walk in a month.
We will see.


A sweet family indeed.


Silly, silly boy.


Come again soon!
Hope 

2 comments:

  1. That little boy is one of the cutest I've ever seen!! How fun to have him for your nephew!

    And sometimes those blogging breaks can be the best thing. But I'm glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously. I don't think he could be any cuter!

    ReplyDelete