Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A Baby Shower

Last evening was my baby shower. My sisters, and mom along with my mother-in-law, Shelia were the hosts.  They sure made me feel loved with all the work they put into my shower.

It was overwhelming to accept all gifts but it was also a reminder of the beauty of community and helping each other out.

Here are some photos from the evening. 

 
The cradle to the left of me was the cradle Joshua's mom used for him.
We are planning to use that same cradle for our little one.


 The guest.


The delicious food.


Pretty details.


Me and my sister, Charity.
I wish I had a photo of Faith and Lynette, too.


Feeling Grateful,
Hope

2 comments:

  1. Hope, you look gorgeous and your baby shower looked lovely! Have fun getting ready for your precious little one coming. Congratulations!

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi , I was wondering what the yummy dessert is with the raspberries on top ? Everything looks lovely ! Rose

    ReplyDelete