Monday, September 29, 2014

Spring Creek Roller Mills Barn Sale 2014

It's that time of year again! The barn sale always means fall is well on it's way.  The barn sale was held two days this year, Friday from 4pm-8pm and Saturday 9am-2pm. As always, it was a great community event.

To view 2012 barn sale go here, and for 2013 go here.

Here are photos from this year's barn sale.

 Amy and I had a booth this year inside the barn.
We sold buttermilk biscuits with toppings, caramel apples, cutting boards,
wooden spoons, potted plants, air plants with globes, antiques and furniture.











 My nephew Caleb came from IN for the barn sale.

A happy caramel apple customer.

I loved to see the community folks interacting.










Ralph Sampson even came. He is a former NBA player.

Other vendors included...













I'm already looking forward to next year!

Hope

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for all you did to help put the event together this year. I couldn't stay long but I thoroughly enjoyed every moment. It has become an must-attend event and I hope you all will do it again next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so tickled to see this post bringing back memories of attending last year. Good seeing my grade school class mate Linda Lilly making the potato chips. Don't remember her married name tho. It looks like a barn sale that should be featured in a magazene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful event! I love the idea of bringing community together as well as providing a venue for local artists and small business owners to share their work. The pictures are so lovely, and it looks like it was a great success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! i've been waiting for this post ;) and i simply CANNOT wait until i am around to attend this lovely event!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so lovely! Looks like a delightful event!

    ReplyDelete