Friday, April 3, 2015

Caroline Turns One

I've baked cakes for my nephew's birthday parties for years. Yesterday, I had the honor of making my little girl's first birthday cake. 

It was more than just a celebration of her turning a year, it was celebration that we could have children. I had some health issues before we were married and we weren't sure if we would be able to have children. The ever present question after having an ovary removed, "Will you be able to have children?" I would always reply with an hopeful answer- but it the back of my mind I prepared myself for the worst. After much pain and waiting, we were blessed with a child! We had something to celebrate... so we did.




Praising Our Creator!
Hope

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Caroline! Beautiful party, beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented! What a lovely party and family :) Enjoy these times, it goes way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful decor and such a lovely little girl to celebrate. She is adorable.
    I know the miracle feeling of the fact that you have children. Sometimes I still can't believe I have 4.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Being thankful with you! I'm glad you celebrated in a big way. Enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet + beautiful party, Hope! All your little details are just gorgeous! I'm a big birthday celebrator, and I think it will be such fun to make them special for my kids in the years to come. Now if we can just get the first BIRTH day to get here... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful everything! Beautiful testimony! Blessings on your family, christina

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful celebration!!!! rejoicing w/ you for caroline's precious life :) she's a doll!

    ReplyDelete