Wednesday, April 15, 2015

a good read

My camera is currently getting fixed from me dropping it. YES! I will wear the strap around my neck next time, husband:) It's been quite freeing to just not have to take photos of anything for a week or two. But I do miss my camera, especially since Caroline is toddling around here.

I came across this post I have posted before- but it's such a good read, you need to read it again.

Blogs and Women.

 Jenny has such a gift with words- and this truly has been on my mind these days. Especially as a mother, it's easy to compare ourselves with other mothers. But we all have our gifts and need to be content with what we have been given. Also along with that- finding out our gifts and using them to the fullest extent for the glory of GOD!

On another note... I am dreaming of garden salads and strawberry limeade.



 

Happy Wednesday!
Hope

1 comment: