Saturday, October 16, 2010

Thanksgiving Ideas

I am already excited about Thanksgiving-
it's one of my favorite times of the year.
Crisp, fall air, clear sky's along with all the
wonderful food that Thanksgiving brings.

Last year I had a Thanksgiving dinner for our family*.

*It was for, the Noel farm, the farm owned by my Dad and
his brother. Brothers married sisters, so we are like one
big, happy family. We grew up with our double-first-
cousins living right back the lane.

We had a glorious time growing up on the same farm.
Enjoying all that you can do on a farm plus a woods
and a river. Indian camps and tree houses were built,
along with too many other things to mention.


Here is what the invitation looked like-
it was a fold over card on cream paper.


Front


Inside front cover

Inside


Back















I wish I had more photos of the food, but that always happens to me.
I have time before hand, but when you have people sitting at the table
ready to eat, taking photos is the last thing you are thinking of.

Individual, Pumpkin Praline Torte's


Blessings,
Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment