Monday, April 23, 2012

Baked Flounder

I got home a little later this evening
so I quick pulled some flounder
fillets from the freezer.

I have been wanting to try
out some Panko bread crumbs
I had bought and decided
flounder was the perfect choice.


Coat fish in flour, then dip in egg wash and coat in crumbs.



 Place on a greased cookie sheet and broil at 400 for 20 -22 minutes. 
Until fish flakes easily with a fork. 
(My fish was partly frozen so adjust your time
accordingly to how thawed out your fish is.)



Hubby says it's the best fish I've made yet.
Thank you Panko Italian style bread crumbs. Your the bomb.



 Top with tater sauce.
I made mine by mixing together mayo, relish and some
pickled, hot peppers. It was just what the flounder needed.



Duke says, "Hello and wishes you a happy Monday."


Blessings,
Hope

3 comments:

  1. Dear Hope, that really looks delicious. Cooking looks so easy at your blog and believe me, I will try some of your recipes. I am looking to some cookie recipies ;-) Love Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sabine, thank you. I tried to comment on your blog, but it wouldn't work. You create some beautiful things. The puppies are adorable. So glad to have met you.
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete