Monday, September 21, 2015

The Barn Sale 2015

If you've been here awhile I'm sure you have heard me mention the Barn Sale at Spring Creek Roller Mills. Well, it's happening again this weekend!

Previous posts can be found here 2012, 2013 and 2014.

I decided to craft something a bit diffrent this year and make 'real' food with my husband and a good friend, Wes. We are doing gourmet burgers & fries. Oh, and caramel apples, because you have to have those with fall weather. 

So if you are local come on out to this great community event!






 For more details visit the Barn Sale FB page!

See you soon,
Hope
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh - wish I lived closer!! Looks and sounds like a dream time!!! All the best to ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived closer, too! Wow, what a fun event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food you make always looks delicious. Good luck at the barn sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say my daughter and I came Friday evening and your food was DELICIOUS!! Well worth the wait! Obviously everyone thought so as your line only kept growing longer- even though it was sprinkling! Amazing job and the details were all noticed! Loved it all! I know it had to be ALLOT of work but your team did a fantastic job! The variety of vendors was great too. Such an enjoyable evening. Thank you!��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you! I am glad you braved the rain:) I loved seeing folks interact and enjoying each others company.

      Delete