Sunday, June 3, 2012

Music Camp Party

I help with the opening party for the
It's the first party where all the
people attending music camp
mingle and meet the faculty.

It was fun party to get ready for.
Three other ladies from church helped.
Needless to say- the food disappeared
quite quickly, but all were fed. Whew!

Here are a few many photos of the event.



 I was in flower heaven. A lady from church had
these beautiful hydrangeas. I had three buckets of flowers
to work with. I was in my elements indeed.
























Michelle and Stacey the wonderful ladies I worked with.
Sorry, no picture of you, Brenda,.

I think I will rest this week!
Hope

5 comments:

  1. You did an excellent job with the set up, Hope. I really liked the wooden crates with the blue hydrangeas.

    I have never seen food disappear so quickly! Was so glad to see the last person fed.

    I hope you rested today.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest...? it looks like you did it with such ease! incredible food, flowers and photos. i'm trying to think up a reason to have you do another event soon! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job Hope!!! I'm amazed at your skills. I do believe my sister-n-law is going to be famous someday :) Can't wait to see you next week! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. That is impressive. My sister is at camp this year, can't wait to hear her version of it!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful... the food, presentation , and styling is all perfect together!!

    ReplyDelete