Saturday, July 17, 2010

Blueberry Morning

Blueberry Pancakes

I'm trying to use up all my blueberries before they turn to mush



Vanilla bean paste is my trusty friend, I would recommend it to anyone


Mix up your ingredients and fry until golden brown

Then smother with syrup and sprinkle a few blueberries


Blueberry Pancakes

1 cup flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
2 tsp. sugar

sift ingredients together then add


1 egg beaten
1 cup thick sour milk*
2/3 cup blueberries (heaping)
1/4 tsp. vanilla


* To make sour milk add 1 Tbsp. of vinegar to milk and let set for 10 minutes.
Mix together until moistened. Then fry on a hot griddle, on medium heat.
Makes 4 large pancakes. I made this recipe for two, so double if you please.


Have a terrific day!
Hope



No comments:

Post a Comment