Monday, July 19, 2010

Easy Desserts

Berry Goodness

Desserts like this are so versatile


I love my martini glasses, I use them for all sorts of things.

Here I used graham cracker crumbs and a little melted butter to make it stick together.
(you can also use pretzels or crumbled shortbread cookies)
Press in the bottom and sides of glass and set in the fridge until firm.

Make a cream cheese filling with-
8 oz. cream cheese softened
1/4 to 1/2 cup of 10x sugar (depends on how sweet you like it)
a couple globs* of vanilla yogurt and whipped topping
a splash of vanilla and lemon juice
(sorry about the measurements, I'm a dump and pour cook)
* globs are large, heaped serving spoons

Layer on top of crumb mixture and cool in the fridge again.

Top with thickened fruit of any kind or just plain fruit.

Garnish with a mint tea leaf.

I have learned you can make something very simple look delicious.
"Presentation is half the food" - a quote from my Mom

Have a blessed day,
Hope

1 comment:

  1. This berry goodness is just awesome. I like it and i think it's really one of those easy desserts.

    ReplyDelete