Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spring!

As I mentioned before- I have a serious
case of the spring fever. I made a spring wreath,
decorated for spring and planted flower seeds.
All that is missing is the warm weather. 

I'll share with you the way I made my spring wreath.

All you need is: a styrofoam wreath, thick twine, a birds nest,
fake flowers and floral wire.

Wrap the entire wreath with twine. Then wire on your flowers.


Then cut pieces of the twine to secure your flowers at various places.


Add your nest with eggs. Wire on the nest and glue your eggs in place.


In a matter of time you have yourself a spring wreath.


 I planted zinnia's and aster's last week.


 Look what I found when I got home from work today. Yay!


Blessings,
Hope

1 comment:

  1. I see my lil purple posey in your header :) I wore the brown one to my job interview yesterday..... so adorable!!!! Hey,,,what website would you recommend that I could use to edit and color my pictures,,, my camer just don't do Justic like yours does,, they need some major face lifting and thought you could give me a suggestion.....

    ReplyDelete