Sunday, January 16, 2011

Roasted Potato Wedges with Onions

I often roast potato wedges for a simple side dish.
You don't have to peel or mash them so it's big time saver.
This is the first time I added onions and it was a hit.

Just cut however many potatoes you think you might need.
Grab a onion and do the same.
Place on a tray and spray with canola oil.
Sprinkle with seasoned salt, black pepper, parsley flakes
and light sprinkle of garlic powder.

Bake at 400 for 20-30 minutes or until soft inside and crispy outside.

Throw them in a dish and you have a side, my friend.

Enjoy,
Hope

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I came across your site from Parla's. I hope it's ok. I have enjoyed this site very much! I'm thinking of trying some of your recipes. I will probably continue to follow site :)
    Christina Bontrager

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you stopped by. You are welcome anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED these potatoes!!!!!! I'll come by to eat them anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im going to try these tonight for my boyfriend and me:) i'll let you know how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete